Monday, January 28, 2008

More old pictures--See below

This is Luke. Mr. Happy.



This is Chloe, striking a pose, in some of her new Christmas duds!



So, when you have 4 kids under 5 years of age. And you are helping to babysit your sister's 4 kids while she is away on a fabulous Hawaiian cruise, you stay home on New Years Eve. You count down to 9:00 pm. You play pictionary with the kids and you toast with Sparkling Cider.
Life doesnt get any better! Wink Wink!

2 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

I love the new pictures! I love the two babies next to each other talking about their heads! Too funny! I love the text with the picture from New years! Yes your sister was on a fabulous Hawaiian cruise. Again to funny, I love the count down to 9 pm! Do email me some of those pictures! Wink Wink!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizzy, our blog just went private. If you still want to view it, just sned me your email address at thenowfam@yahoo.com thanks!