I dont think anyone actually looks at our blog anymore because I am so bad about updating it, but just in case, here our some recent pics of the kids. A friend of ours took these in her house. She was great. If anyone wants professional quality without the professional price, I can make a reccomendation. I'm telling you, this is the only way to go if you have kids, nowadays!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Posted by
Lizzy
at
9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Hey Lizzy this is Dave Booth, I came across your blog somehow. Just wanted to say Hi. Your kids are cute. Hope all is well. If you ever want to check out my family's blog it is orangebooth.blogspot.com
Hello... We do look at your blog, all the more reason to update it more frequently! What an adorable picture of Logan!
Hey I love the one of Logan! It is so adorable! What a character! Seriously can we make an apointment when we come down in June???
Hey Cutie! Your kids are getting so big! They compliment you ant Tyler so well! Although, Chloe is your little minnie me! haha Take care!
cute pictures!!She did a great job!
Sorry I'm on Christian's account- this is Megan!
We still look at your blog. I love the picture of Luke...what a happy little guy!
Hey Lizzy...Nicole Rees
Your kids are so cute! Tricia yalks about them all the time...maybe because your kids play together a lot. Who took your pictures?
Hey I am tagging you my sister! Come to my blog and please do I really need help!
Hi Lizzie!I just noticed your comment today on my blog... I'm a little slow. Your blog is awesome and your kids are so cute! This is fun, I just wish there was more time in the day to learn to do more things and add pictures more often. Anyway, your blog is great. I will see you soon! Amy Schmiedel
I must say you have some pretty darn cute kids!!
Post a Comment