Our life, in a nutshell...
Here are the latest family pictures.
Thanks Juliana for the great pics!
What a beautiful family!! We are sad that you live so far away. We love and miss you guys!
Love the pictures! Did it take long? Cuz all the kids look great in their own pic's. Mine would be whining or something!
Beautiful family pictures! Ciella is thrilled to see you guys! (in pictures that is)
Very cute!
I love the pictures! You all look great!
I love the pictures and can't wait to get my own copies. See you soon!!
Lizzy, you look SO great and have such a cute family! I can't believe all you had to go through to get groceries!!!
You look GREAT!!!
What a cute family!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a beautiful family!! We are sad that you live so far away. We love and miss you guys!
Love the pictures! Did it take long? Cuz all the kids look great in their own pic's. Mine would be whining or something!
Beautiful family pictures! Ciella is thrilled to see you guys! (in pictures that is)
Very cute!
I love the pictures! You all look great!
I love the pictures and can't wait to get my own copies. See you soon!!
Lizzy, you look SO great and have such a cute family! I can't believe all you had to go through to get groceries!!!
You look GREAT!!!
What a cute family!!!
Post a Comment