Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It is so hot!

I don't know what your family does when it 100 degrees outside, but we hit the water. It doesn't matter whether it is the beach or the pool, as long as it is wet. Since it has been hot for awhile, we actually got to do both, but unfortunately we forgot the camera when we went to the beach. Bummer, huh. So, here are some more pool pictures.

Luke wants to know when he gets to get in the water?!?


Logan--takin' a break



I think Carter is going to fall asleep in the hot tub.


Chloe never says die when it comes to swimming. And she feels so at ease in the water, this time she decided to participate in the "WHO CAN MAKE THE BIGGEST SPLASH OR THE COOLEST JUMP" competition with the big boys (a.k.a. daddies).


1 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Those pictures are to cute. I especially love the last one of Chloe in the air, like she is doing a jumpingjack! Wish we could swim together:( Soon though!! Love ya