Saturday, June 21, 2008

A lot of my posts seem to revolve around hair!?!

So, we cut the boys hair. Well, Logan has had a shaved head before, but this is the first time we have shaved Carter's gorgeous, thick brown locks off. I wanted to shave Luke's hair too, but Tyler said no. Tell me what you think. Oh yeah, dont mind Carter's fat lip. He slipped by the side off the pool. Poor boy.














5 comments:

Melanie said...

too cute!!!! love those eyes!

The Taylor Family said...

Cute hair! I totally want to let Gavin have his head shaved too! He begs Adam if he can have his hair cut like Connor and Chandler. He will always drag one of them over and point to their heads and say "See like this?" Adam is mean! I say it is just hair, it can grow back! Carter fat lip looks so sad! Cant wait to see you in 5 sleeps!

alyson said...

Carter and Logan look so handsome with those hair cuts! I think it makes them both look older!

Lindsey said...

I love it. :) cuties

Amber Horspool said...

he's still cute as ever! he does look different without those curls though! he looks older for sure.