So, I have to confess something. I have been so jealous of all of you people living in the United States, who got to see Twilight. I have been moping around down here in Mexico, hoping it will still be in theaters when we are in California for Christmas. I was getting ready to start reading the book again just to keep me going. Then, I found out something: It was playing right here in Saltillo, in ENGLISH!!! Hip Hip Hooray! Tyler and I went tonight. Of course it wasnt as good as the book, but I still liked it. Tyler, who hasnt read the book, thought it was a good movie, you know, not as vampirey as other vampire movies he has seen! :) Plus, it was our first night out since we got to Saltillo. So, almost 5 whole months since our last date--I would have enjoyed walking through the grocery store at this point. Anyway, now I cant wait for the next movie!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I outdid you. we have had 2 dates! (my in laws were just in town and watched the kids once, and our friends watched them on our anniversary!) And I agree just doing some grocery shopping without kids would be awesome! But I get to go home and visit in two weeks! Yeah!
hey there, I got your christmas card in the mail, but i cannot find your email on there. please email me so i can type your eyes out about how much me and my kids miss you guys. here is my email jujufoto@yahoo.com.
I have looked for your email, and looked for tyler's email on the lazy boy website but no luck. we miss you and love you guys. We REALLY hope to see you guys when you come down. Juliana
Well, I am so never getting a date EVER AGAIN, nobody wants to be responsible for sick baby! :(
Post a Comment