Due to overwhelming demand I have proudly posted some recent pictures of the newbie. Luke who's little life started out kind of rough, with all sorts of tummy aches and spitting up and reflux medicine 5 times a day, has made a turn for the better. At about 5 weeks old, something changed. I think his tummy wasnt ready and needed a little transition time, but I suppose I may never really know why he got better, but all the sudden he did. Now that the tummy aches are gone, he is a much happier, more comfortable guy. He sleeps for about 8 hours at night starting at 7 or 8, (if I could only get myself in bed then, I wouldnt be so tired all the time). He loves his sister and brothers. He smiles the most for them in the morning when they plop down on the stool right in front of his swing. He has become quite a bit of a daddy's boy too, just like all the rest---well except for Chloe, she is Grandma Sugarbee's girl! Anyway, Luke goes to sleep so easily for Dad. He also is very content sucking on his fist, as you will see in the picture below. 
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Posted by
Lizzy
at
4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
he reminds me so much of carter. Im so glad hes feeling better! He is so adorable. cant wait till xmas to see everyone.
Hey I am so happy to see new and current pictures, they last one where he is smiling i cant tell who he looks more like?? What do you think?
Post a Comment