Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Student of the Week!

Logan loves preschool! His teacher's name is Mrs. Morales and she is amazing. Each week, one of the kids is the Student of the Week. Starting October 8th, it was Logan's turn. The Student of the week has special priviledges. He gets to share every day of the week, instead of just one day. He gets to ring the "clean up" bell and the "time to go home" bell. He also gets to bring in a special poster all about him and show it to the class. Then he is presented with a special certificate. Logan is usually pretty quiet and shy, but when Mrs. Morales called him up to come and talk about his poster board, he jumped right up. Without a word from Mrs. Morales, he went through every picture describing what was going on and naming each person in the picture. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. I was shocked and excited to see Logan so proud up in front of the class. He did so good. I was so proud of him!!!!!!! Mrs. Morales thinks he might make a great public speaker one day. Go Bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Look at that shaved head!!!!!!!! Love it!