Well, the boys got haircuts. At first all we wanted to do was give them a trim. Carter wasnt exactly sitting still like I wanted and I accidentally got a big chunk off. Tyler thought he would fix it and so he tried. In the end, Carter lost his curls. And he has some really short hair that sticks straight up in the back. You can kind of see it in the picture, against the chair. My Bad! Anyway, we know his curls will grow back and then we will be paying someone big money to trim his hair because we do not want to have another mess up...then again, it is only hair. And it will grow back eventually, right????????????????????????????????
This is Logan's before shot. And down below is the during shot. The next post will have his after shot. This poor boy has beautiful, fine, and totally straight hair. Now, he doesnt have much left. :(



2 comments:
I think he looks so much like gavin with that hair cut! What a cute boy!!!
that's ok they are both so handsome with their hair cuts!!
Post a Comment